I called and canceled my account the prior month I thought .And was going over my banking account and noticed the charged me again .Called and ask for a refund because I only sent one fax with a lot of problems and that was supposed to be on my trail period .

They refused said they never refund money .That such a bunch of *** they are rip offs look out for them .Its hard to find a a Honest place to do faxes anymore .I'm really disappointed in e- fax this just ripped me off.

This person wrote the review because of "would not give me a refund." of efax account from Efax. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $16 and wants Efax to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was did not cancel my account. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Efax for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Efax?

Comments