Coverage Area

On top of the service not working consistently (unable to retrieve or send faxes.Unable to retrieve any faxes sent via phone app from the website) The customer service number is a long distance number and is based in India and they barely understand and speak English.

Extremely difficult to get anyone to shut up and listen to what you are trying to say. All the reps that I spoke with were busy talking over me to try and either sell me something I already told them no on, or just talking about nothing. I was hung up on for requesting to speak to a supervisor after requesting my account be canceled. I spoke with 4 reps today before finally getting fed up and canceling my account.

The initial request was that the payment date be moved to the original payment date agreed on the 10th instead of the 8th. They continued billing on the 8th and I was got late fees that were not necessary. Even after canceling the original account to set it up on the 10th in order to have a billing date on the 10th they could not figure it out, and THEN tried to charge me for the late fee still. When I asked to speak to a supervisor I was hung up on twice.

I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN.I highly recommend others do the same.

This reviewer shared experience about "after speaking with 4 reps and requesting to speak to supervisors and being hung up on twice i canceled my account. the original issue was due to a request to have my billing date moved to the 10th from the 8th. " and wants this business to "i would like payment stopped and returned and to speak with someone about the horrible and extremely disrespectful service received" as the author lost $25. The author is overall dissatisfied with Efax. The most disappointing about fax service from Efax was long distance service number, rude customer service and no online or email cancelation , but reviewer liked when the service worked. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Efax.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Efax to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Efax?

Comments

They are beyond horrible.