It's too late for me but it's not too late for you! Customer service here is impossible.

Be prepared to spend at least an hour on the phone trying to resolve any issue (including payment due) that you might have. I have called to make changes to my account and spoke to the first agent who could not help me. I asked to speak to a supervisor. I was transferred to another agent who upon inquiry was not a supervisor.

After giving all of my information again, I was told I was being transferred to a supervisor. After reaching that person I had to give my information again only find I wasn't speaking to a supervisor. These guys have hot-potatoed me for over 45-minutes. Every time I tell the issue I'm told that they cannot assist, the fee cannot be waived and they will transfer me to a supervisor.

All this to avoid a $10 charge that they want to put on my account in case of overages. (Oh, and, they will charge your card willy-nilly -- if at all possible, DO NOT let them place your card on file -- otherwise you'll be calling in a lot more frequently than necessary.

Product or Service Mentioned: Efax Customer Care.

Comments