The fax service works, but their customer service is just the worst. I only had to fax a few things one day, and then wanted to cancel my account.

I was unable to figure out online or on the app how to cancel, even though it says on their website that you can cancel both of those ways. I sent them an email asking how to do it. No one ever answered, and I just forgot about it. Then, I noticed they billed me.

Without ever even answering my email. I called them, and they said that they don't do refunds, and they never received my email. I told them I emailed them on their site, so I don't have a copy of it, but I remember it said "email sent." They still told me I was wrong. Very rude people.

Just absolutely horrible customer service. Don't use this unless you want to pay for a service you don't even use.

Product or Service Mentioned: Efax Fax Service.

eFax Cons: Getting ripped off, No online or email cancelation, Cancellation policies, Absolutely terrible customer service, No refund policy.

• complaint against efax