State: Illinois City: Westchester Product: Efax Free Trial Clear all filters (1 of 13 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Efax Free Trial Review from Westchester, Illinois

I agree they are horrible. There customer service is the worst . I called prior to my free trail subscription ending to cancel the subscription before they proceed with regular monthly billing ...the customer service rep I spoke to told me I have to cancel via email...while I was waiting for a reponse from the email i sent stating i want my subscription cancelled they charged for that month..So when I call them they would not let me finish my sentence they would even listen to what i was say ...there customer service is rude. and not helpful at all .they took my money for a month that i never want ...the supervisor as wwll would not give me a refund..I will tell and my friend never ever deal with this company .I hope whoever owns efax seriously cleans up there customer service department ...because they will not have a business for long the way they treat there customers .Not professional at all.
Review

Contact eFax Customer Service

Website:
www.efax.com
Mailing Address:
6922 Hollywood Blvd., 5th Floor Unit 3, Woodford Business Park Santry Dublin 17 Ireland
Los Angeles, CA 90028