Product: Efax Free Trial Rating: 2 Stars Clear all filters (1 of 13 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Rating:

eFax - Customer Service is worst than MS

1.7
I needed to fax a document, but no longer had access so I thought that I would try to fax from my computer. I signed up for eFax's 30-Day Free Trial. Signing up was not difficult, but sending a fax (by following the directions provided to me by eFax) was a nightmare. I kept getting error messages. I emailed CS and they responded with "We regret for any inconvenience you may have experienced." They requested more information, even though I provided them with a detailed report of what had happened. They never responded. So the service was basically useless to me. My trial ran out on Nov 29th. They charged my CC on the 30th. Today (12/2), I had noticed the charge and called in. I told them about the trouble that I was having and asked that they cancel the account, which they did. I also asked for a refund and the CSR refused, saying that it was not company policy. I asked to speak to a manager and was told that the managers to not take/accept phone calls. This was, by far, the worst customer service experience that I have ever had and will not be using their services again. They received payment for one month and I received nothing. I am not a fan of this business model. Buyer beware when trying/using eFax. Both the product and the customer service were severely lacking.
Review
Service
Efax Free Trial
Cons
  • Service and customer service
Reason of review

Contact eFax Customer Service

Website:
www.efax.com
Mailing Address:
6922 Hollywood Blvd., 5th Floor Unit 3, Woodford Business Park Santry Dublin 17 Ireland
Los Angeles, CA 90028