6922 Hollywood Blvd #500, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
1.2

E-Fax ( aka EFax ) are THIEVES!!! The refuse to recognize when you cancel and keep charging you.

In my case, when I got to the supervisor, Chris, I was told that "It's against our policy to get refunds" (even when charged for a cancelled service). When I stated I would take it up with my bank, Chris threatened to place negative commentary on my credit report. Even after a fair amount of annoyance, I was only able to get a verbal confirmation that my account was cancelled. I viewed that as worthless since the previous verbal cancellations were meaningless.

When you go to cancel, the customer support also play a ton of word games. In my case, it got so ridiculous that they claimed they didn't understand such basic statements as "cancel my account immediately!" and "Cancel my account today!". Like others, I eventually had to get my bank to block E-Fax from making any charges against my card. This is in addition to the fact that when I did use the FAX service, it was pretty poor and took multiple attempts to send even the most basic FAX or get a reciept.

E-Fax is a company of thieves. Avoid them however you can and never let them have any of your financial or personal data!

Product or Service Mentioned: Efax Fax Service.

Reason of review: Dishonest - DIdn't cancel - Refused refund.

eFax Cons: Would not refund prorated payment for unused 10 months, Bunch of thieves, No online or email cancelation.

• complaint against efax