Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg

Just don't do it. They keep billing and billing without any right to do so. You cannot cancel the account, no matter how hard you try. I didnt even want to have any subscription, bust was trying to just send a single fax. Without notice they put my account into "pro" and started billing my creditcard. I have contacted my CC-Company to deny this company access to my cc and hopefully that will be the way to finally cancel the subscription.

I would highly recommend for everybody to avoid the company J2 entirely. There might be better alternatives out there. Under no circumstance does it make sense though, to try eFax or any of their products!

Product or Service Mentioned: Efax Free Trial.

eFax Cons: Customer service, Billing, Price, Product.

• Efaxpro
  • Efax reviews
  • J2 Efax
  • Efax App

Comments

I agree with you. I just got off the phone with them, They bought maxmail, a company that charged $7.99 to use their fax service.

I was a customer. Month one, Efax automatically charged me more than double the amount. I responded requesting that they cancel the account and they tried to give me a discount, which I declined. Month two, I received another charge, so I emailed again explaining that I had canceled.

I received a reply telling me that in order to cancel I needed to call a number. I just called and explain the situation, but the efax employee was not able to give me a refund.

Now they are telling me that the account is closed. Bad company with predatory practices!

By putting you in pro account, you mean you didn't bother to read the part that said after 30 days, you move to a paid subscription.

It's not their fault you're a ***. You don't goto your cable company and say you didn't watch TV for a month so you deserve a refund.

eFax Reviews