State: California City: Los Angeles Product: Efax Free Trial Clear all filters (1 of 13 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

EFax charges for service during the 30-day trial period

I signed up for a "30-day free trial" with eFax, and tried to send my first fax. The fax was large, and for some reason, it was completely unsuccessful, and no pages were transmitted. I tried faxing the same fax again, and 28 pages were transmitted the 2nd time. Then I tried the fax again, and 42 pages were transmitted. Then I tried 2 more times, and 0 pages were transmitted. I called to cancel, and the phone was answered by someone who spoke broken english in some call center. The lady told me that I faxed more than the 150 page limit, and they would have to charge me for the "overage". BTW, the original fax was only 133 pages, and only 70 pages were actually transmitted successfully. The representative then told me that I get charged for faxes, whether they are successfully transmitted or not. So I cancelled my account and got a cancellation confirmation number (it was an 8 digit numeric number). I then decided to call my credit card company, and I disputed the charge, and they put a block on any "recurring" charges from eFax. What a hassle. Just wanted to share my bad experience about eFax. I would never do business with this company!!!
Review

Contact eFax Customer Service

Website:
www.efax.com
Mailing Address:
6922 Hollywood Blvd., 5th Floor Unit 3, Woodford Business Park Santry Dublin 17 Ireland
Los Angeles, CA 90028