State: Baden-wurttemberg City: Stuttgart Product: Efax Free Trial Clear all filters (1 of 13 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
I have contacted my CC-Company to deny this company access to my cc and hopefully that will be the way to finally cancel the subscription. I would highly recommend for everybody to avoid the company J2 entirely. There might be better alternatives out there. Under no circumstance does it make sense though, to try eFax...

I agree with you. I just got off the phone with them, They bought maxmail, a company that charged $7.99 to use their fax service.

I was a customer. Month one, Efax automatically charged me more than double the amount. I responded requesting that they cancel the account and they tried to give me a discount, which I declined. Month two, I received another charge, so I emailed again explaining that I had canceled.

I received a reply telling me that in order to cancel I needed to call a number. I just called and explain the situation, but the efax employee was not able to give me a refund.

Now they are telling me that the account is closed. Bad company with predatory practices!

View more comments
Review
Service
Efax Free Trial
Cons
  • Product
  • Billing
  • Price
Reason of review

Contact eFax Customer Service

Website:
www.efax.com
Mailing Address:
6922 Hollywood Blvd., 5th Floor Unit 3, Woodford Business Park Santry Dublin 17 Ireland
Los Angeles, CA 90028